Open Position Banner
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide legal support for ams' business in Singapore and within south-east asia region
- Preparing and reviewing contracts as required by the business, oversee the signature process based on ams protocol.
- Providing legal advice to business units, especially in relation to Singapore law matter and local legislation and regulations
- Support the Senior Legal Counsel (APAC) located in Singapore, and also ams’ Legal Department with general legal duties, including legal training and promotion of ams established processes and procedures
- Managing/Maintaining records of all executed contracts/documents in Singapore, and to track forms administered by legal.
Your education and experiences
- 3-4 years’ experience either in-house or in a legal practice. Experience in Corporate/Commercial practice is favoured
- Be comfortable working directly with members of the business units, to provide practical and timely legal solutions and advice
- Possess strong command of English. Fluent ability in Chinese is additionally preferred.
- Be a proactive, hardworking, meticulous individual focused on meeting deadlines and work process management
- Be a highly analytical and strong rational thinker, able to spot potential issues ahead and present practical solutions that meet Management needs
- Team player that can function with high degree of independence and pro-active responsibility, and to remain engaged in a high energy and versatile legal team that supports the entire ams business worldwide.