Open Position Banner
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the lens form analysis and correction of our masters, based our precision measurements.
- You will be responsible for out MATLAB based software for form error analysis.
- You are responsible for the transfer of micro-optical designs into specific tools for our molding technology.
- Within our team, you will support data-preparation for our 3D laser-lithography, and the 3D-analysis of diffractive elements.
Your education and experiences
- You have a completed education, preferably a master degree in micro/nanotechnology, micro-optics, or physics. PhD is welcome.
- You have high-level experience in data analysis and programming with MATLAB, and good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of 3D-Metrology (profilometry, AFM, 3D confocal microscopy) and optics is advantageous.
- Experience with AutoCAD or Solid Works is beneficial.
- You work with a high degree of responsibility and self-reliance.
- You have a good level in English communication (spoken and written), German is a plus.