Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In this role, you will be involved from the start of definition of new (CIS – CMOS Image Sensors) up to the phase out stage of the products. You will contribute during the NPI/NPD process, Industrialization, Gross Margin improvements and failure analysis. You will mainly work together with the Engineering, Operations and Quality teams on a worldwide level. Customer interaction belongs also to the scope. Furthermore you will:
- Support of project team in product development phase.
- Co-operate within the project team for review meetings, Design FMEAs and Test FMEAs.
- Correlate lab measurements with wafer sort and final test results.
- Provide statistical analysis of device production data.
- Be responsible for a product-family from Production Transfer till End of life.
- Conduct yield monitoring, stabilization of yields and define cost reduction programs.
- Support quality department in analysis of field returns (RMA’s), electrical FA.
- Provide continuous improvement (CI) of the products, act as a central interface for all product specific topics.
- Co-operate with various departments in the continuous quality improvement program.
Your education and experiences
- Degree or Diploma Engineering in Electronic Engineering or equivalent background.
- Experience in test and failure analysis of integrated circuits.
- Experience in the field of Mixed Signal, RF and Analog IC design.
- Passion for analytical work and failure analysis, ability to solve complex problems independently, initiative.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent English (both spoken and written).
- Critical thinking skills, ability to multi-task, to work in a team and in a multi-cultural & multi-disciplinary environment.
- Plus you have strong decision making skills and analytical skills.