Senior Staff Engineer, Digital Design (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implementation of digital design blocks in RTL level based on requirement specification.
- Perform silicon evaluation and support production test team.
- Digital design based on system and block level documentations.
- Maintain micro-architecture design and create design documents of design and evaluation.
- Create Verification Environments for the Design to test the chip for functionality, efficiency and consistency utilizing models, checkers, monitors, assertions and transactors.
- Perform design, verification of digital modules.
- Work closely with Technical Lead (Digital) for chip design / system optimization to ensure low power, timing, robust design and state of the art implementation.
- Develop test cases and test scripts to meet functional code coverage goals
- Create constrains for layout generation.
- Create documentation.
- Work with design team to resolve design and layout constraints.
- Ensure that designed chip module meets customer specifications and needs.
- Implement chip design guidelines to ensure reliability and re-usage.
- Develop best practices to reduce power, die size and timing.
- Keep commitments for schedule and quality.
- Digital Simulations for the Toplevel (Analog IPs are replaced by Behavioral Models)
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools
Your education and experiences
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Have 5+ years, preferable, experience in digital / mixed-signal ICs design.
- Strong knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL, System Verilog, Verilog).
- Proven ability to optimize and develop design architecture from chip inception through to compliant netlist
- Competence in developing design constraints and Synthesis scripts (Synopsys DC)
- Proficiency in developing block and top level Timing constraints for STA and P&R handoff
- Experience in UVM methodology would be definitely a plus Good knowledge of digital design tools (synthesis, LEC (logic equivalence check), CDC (clock domain crossing)
- Good knowledge of concepts for testability (Scan+ATPG tests, BIST)
- Good knowledge about digital circuit simulation and verification
- Knowledge of concepts for design reuse
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.