Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You support the Testing of electronic devices (sensors), wafer level as well as device (packaged) level (custom designed testers as well as Automated Test Equipment).
- Support production transfer activities to other production sites.
- You maintain testing devices, preventative and curative maintenance. Contribute to tester (design) improvements.
- Managing the operation of a pool of testing devices (in house as well as external), making sure that all devices keep running consistently and keep giving reliable/correct results.
- Manage new software releases, evaluate and document results; develop small software programs in order to assist in testing, or to automate/optimize test programs.
- Execute test programs, work through test results, present results and interpret.
- You are the first level of contact for (production) issues related to the operation of the test equipment/test devices, to the results of the tests
- You work closely with the PCB development and design engineers to establish new hardware solutions for test equipment.
Your education and experiences
- You have a Bachelor degree in electronics or electro mechanics.
- You are acquainted with test/measurement engineering (preferably as part of curriculum).
- You are acquainted with statistics and statistical methods.
- You have good data analysis skills and you have experience with programming (languages like C/C++, Java, Visual Basic …).
- You have experience with and knowledge of Hardware/circuit design (functional design, PCB design).
- Experience with/Interest in electronic measurement techniques especially in the analog, digital and mixed signal domains (high frequency). Skills in optical/image sensors (testing) is advantageous.
- Knowledge of, experience with automatic test equipment for semiconductors (such as Terradyne ATE (or similar)) is an advantage.
- You have good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- You are a team player, eager to work in international teams, assertive & communicative.