Open Position Banner
Senior Product Quality Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Owns full Quality Engineering responsibility for new product and technology developments, as part of the project team. Focus is on optical senor development.
- Develops qualification strategy for assigned projects. Plans, supervises and coordinates qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories - ensuring first time right.
- Develops new failure analysis methods for assigned projects in teamwork with failure analysis teams
- Performs failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment / corrective actions
- Drives and manages quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events
Your education and experiences
- Engineering Degree / Master in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Experience in semiconductor industry strongly beneficial, preferably in the field Quality, Reliability and/or Failure Analysis Engineering. Ambitious and motivated beginners in the field are also very welcome.
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA's and 8-D reporting, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial
- Strong leadership and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player)
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams