Open Position Banner
Senior Program Manager 3D
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Within our business line CMOS Image Sensors (CIS) we have an opportunity for a seasoned program manager for 3D / NIR image sensing. Are you our new colleague who will drive the program, managing multiple projects across multi-sites, working with R&D teams and external business partners.
- The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to the organization. You will lead one project within the segment.
- In this role you will be:
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects. Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives together with the cross-functional team (System Architect, Marketing Manager, Technology Office).
- Coordinating cross-project activities to include daily management through the life cycle of the program.
- Planning the overall program and monitoring progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects in the program.
- Managing the program budget, risks and issues that arise over the course of the program life-cycle and assessing program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies between the various projects in the program.
- Managing changes in the program, using the known processes. Managing and using resources across the various projects in the program.
- Managing stakeholders, making sure deliverables are aligned across the projects in the program.
Your education and experiences
- MSc., Degree in electronics engineering or similar relevant industry experience.
- 5-7 years exp., as a Project/Program Manager, with a thorough understanding of project/program management techniques (PMI or Prince or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of change management principles
- Furthermore, you have: Outstanding leadership, organizational skills and people management skills. You are self-driven, with strong problem-solving abilities and together with your team, you get results.