Open Position Banner
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for revenue growth with assigned product line including: deliver current forecast, define future forecast of growth, and drive all parties to achieve the growth, consistent with company objectives.
- Represent and promote products to customers and field sales, presenting features and roadmaps, securing design wins, support active design-ins directly and thru support teams, and identify next-gen feature / UX needs and roadmaps.
- Provide design win closing support with field sales team.
- Coordinate with Product Management, Engineering, Project Management, and Executives to present new product ideas, create and present business plans, and monitor the market dynamics during development with periodic update reporting.
- Work with Marcom to create collateral to promote and advertise products for the assigned market space.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE or related fields required. Masters required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in semiconductor marketing with direct responsibility for products used in high volume consumer products including mobile handset OEMs
- Demonstrated success in market definition (MRD) and product launches.
- Demonstrated ability to generate marketing collateral.
- Execution focus, thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Ability to distill info and communicate with executives, engineers and customers.
- Proven problem solving, negotiation, and analytics skills.
- Experience in optical sensor and/or time of flight