Open Position Banner
Compact Modeling Engineer (m/f)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assessment of Foundry PDKs (Model qualification, Qualification and improvement of Foundry DFx Models (Variability, Reliability) )
- Realization of Design Documents for CMOS technologies
- Compact Modeling and analog simulator support
- SPICE and statistical modelling (matching) of active and passive devices for CMOS sensor processes for analog/mixed signal, high voltage and RF applications
- Measurement and characterization of integrated sensors (optical, magnetic, gas) in CMOS technology
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in physics or electrical engineering.
- Basic know-how in semiconductor device physics and processing.
- Fundamental knowledge in IC design tools and SPICE parameter extraction software.
- Measurement experience
- Structured working style and good organization abilities