Open Position Banner
Industrialization Engineer (m/f)
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Your knowledge and experience within the industry in engineering disciplines as well as project management, operations, test/product engineering and quality management roles will contribute to our outstanding team of professionals. As an Industrialization Engineer you are responsible for Customer oriented operational topics and Management of Production RampUps. Main Focus will be support of Business Line Medical Imaging Sensors and Speciality Sensors. This includes:
- Responsibility and managment of Product Ramp-Ups in close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Supply Chain Management across multinational sites.
- Your role also includes: Project-Monitoring
- Project Support and Management
- Logistic backend support
- Responsibility of Forecast concerning Operational Aspects
- Work with internal colleagues and teams to manage global customer communications around operational topics.
Your education and experiences
- Masters or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Semiconductor Physics, Telematics, Informatics or equivalent background
- Knowledge or experience in business processes; understanding of semiconductor process (FAB process, packaging know how is an advantage)
- You have a strong customer focus, you work with a sense of urgency and you enjoy working in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
- High flexibility approach to your work. Able to travel maximum 20% of the time.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Commercial understanding