Open Position Banner
Sr. Laser Reliability Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop testing and characterization solutions for high-power laser devices in R&D and manufacturing, including test and measurement equipment and components sourcing, hardware integration and automation.
- Perform testing and characterization of high-power semiconductor lasers
- In cooperation with mechanical engineers design and procure test fixtures
- Develop test procedures and specifications, understand capabilities and limitations of testing equipment, be familiar with GR&R and calibration methods
- Develop test documentation, train and supervise operators
- Analyze test data and characterization results
- Pepare and present test summaries and characterization reports
Your education and experiences
- • B.S or M.S in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field.
- • Experience in testing and characterization of electronic components, preferably semiconductor lasers
- • Good understanding of semiconductor laser diode physics and main laser laser diode characteristics (electrical, optical, spectral, thermal etc)
- • Good programing skills and test automation experience with Matlab, Phyton, C+ or similar.
- • Good presentation and communication skills
- • Good computer skills in Microsoft Office, especial