Open Position Banner
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Are you a an experienced application engineer who gets energy from connecting with your customers, your colleagues (within our R&D and product engineering teams) and from delivering high end image sensor solutions? Then we have an excellent opportunity for the next step in your career.
- Become a member of the business line marketing team.
- Contribute to delivering on design wins for our next generation of technical innovations.
- Support evaluation and verification of image sensor circuits, design of reference applications.
- Contribute to PCB Design and evaluation based on Altium Designer.
- Support the evaluation board and GUI specification.
- Contribute to lab set ups/automation and FPGA/MCU Programming.
- Provide advise on demonstration standards and reference designs.
- Team up with development and support with regional FAE/Lab.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics Engineering, Software, Optics or related field
- Approximately 5 years of experience in electrical / optical applications engineering.
- System level design experience in image sensors and/or FPGA circuits
- Familiar with common lab equipment
- Experience in concept studies, vendor comparison and project qualification
- Experience with customer support, open for customer inputs and you pro-atively drive for best customer solutions.
- Proficient in English
- readiness to travel