Open Position Banner
Requirements Engineer Ear (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform requirements engineering activities for complete product development cycle in the area of semiconductor devices for audio applications
- Work with product management and engineering teams on requirements specifications
- Understanding, clarification and structured documentation of functional and non-functional requirements of products, together with the Product Manager/Marketing Manager, the customer (if needed) and the engineering team
- Tracing of requirements through design, verification, validation, and test activities. Reporting on requirements that lack sufficient coverage in mentioned activities
- Identification of collaterals that are needed to support product development, marketing and sales such as tools, demonstrators or similar. Definition and documentation of collateral specifications
- Administration and support of engineering tools like requirements management tool, repositories, trackers and code review tools
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or similar with minimum of 2 years experience in product development, ideally in semiconductor industry
- Alternatively, HTL with minimum of 5 years experience in product development
- Alternatively, minimum of 2 years experience in project management (e.g. project manager, product owner or SCRUM master)
- Ideally, practical experience and applied knowledge with respect to requirements engineering
- Understanding of technical aspects in semiconductor business across development disciplines such as analog design, digital design, packaging, software development, etc.
- High curiosity to scrutinize use cases and applications. Good understanding to translate them into technical concepts and requirements
- Enthusiasm to write, review and maintain documentation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good team player. Able to work concurrently in multiple teams with different characteristics and needs
- Willing to take initiative and highly self-motivating
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.