2018/11/13 - 2018/11/16
Hall C4, booth 201
World's leading trade fair and conference for electronics.
At Electronica 2018 we welcome you to Hall C4, Booth # 201 to see ground-breaking technology for the automotive, industrial, and medical markets. We will also showcase our industry-leading sensor solutions for the consumer and communications market:
- Latest position sensors for automotive applications, such as high speed motor control, LiDAR and Micro Lens Array (MLS)
- 3D face recognition
- New environmental sensor solutions measuring gas, humidity, and temperature
- CMOS image sensors for machine vision applications
- NanEye 2D, world’s smallest digital camera for 3D cameras with the industry’s smallest active stereo 3D imaging module for medical endoscopy, automotive, and industrial applications
- Latest spectral sensor innovations for control and vital signs monitoring (heart-rate, blood pressure, stress level)
Consumer and Communications:
- Latest color sensors featuring paper-like display and color matching
- Latest spectral sensor innovations for material identification, color matching, and light measurement
- High-performance audio sensors
Newsroom / Events
You have questions regarding our events? Contact us now, we are looking forward to talking to you.