2018/11/13 - 2018/11/16
Hall C4, booth 201
World's leading trade fair and conference for electronics.
At Electronica 2018 we welcome you to Hall C4, Booth # 201 to see ground-breaking technology for the automotive, industrial, and medical markets.
We will also showcase our industry-leading sensor solutions for the consumer and communications market:
- Latest position sensors for automotive applications, such as high speed motor control, LiDAR and Micro Lens Array (MLS)
- 3D face recognition
- Find out more about ams automotive solutions
- New environmental sensor solutions measuring gas, humidity, and temperature
- CMOS image sensors for machine vision applications
- NanEye 2D, world’s smallest digital camera for 3D cameras with the industry’s smallest active stereo 3D imaging module for medical endoscopy, automotive, and industrial applications
- Latest spectral sensor innovations for control and vital signs monitoring (heart-rate, blood pressure, stress level)
Consumer and Communications
- Latest color sensors featuring paper-like display and color matching
- Latest spectral sensor innovations for material identification, color matching, and light measurement
- High-performance audio sensors
Experts Share Insights
Dr. Michael Leitner, VP Medical and Specialty Sensors
Filip Frederix, Senior Marketing Manager Smart Medical Devices
present the latest advancements of sensor solutions in medical diagnostics.
When: Nov. 15, 10:05–10:50 am
Where: electronica Medical Electronics Conference (eMEC)
What: Track #2 – Smart Monitoring Medical Sensor Solutions for Early and Reliable Diagnosis
Stephane Curral, Executive VP Image Sensor Solutions
addresses the strong demand for advances in machine vision and factory automation.
When: Nov. 15, 02:00 – 2:25pm
Where: IIoT Forum, Hall C3 Booth C3.534
What: Machine Vision and Factory Automation
Newsroom / Events
You have questions regarding our events? Contact us now, we are looking forward to talking to you.