Process Design Kits
ams’ process design kit “hitkit” provides all the building blocks required to create complex analog mixed-signal designs.
Get impressed by our design kit
ams’ benchmark process design kit “hitkit” (High Performance Interface Tool-Kit) provides all the building blocks required to create complex analog mixed-signal designs using our process technologies. The hitkit includes highly accurate circuit simulation models, a set of fully silicon qualified libraries, IP blocks, verification rule sets and special utilities.
The ams hitkit enables product developers to concentrate on IC design rather than on setting up and mastering the EDA environment. This leads our Partners to:
- Shorter Time to Market
- Complete Environment for First Time Right Designs
- More Efficient Designs (Die Size, Performance, Yield)
The advantages and benefits of the hitkit are:
- All major EDA tools supported
- All process technologies supported with latest versions of EDA tools
- "Plug and Play" for IC designers
- All devices supported throughout the whole design flow
- Complete modeling of active and passive devices
- Supports complete flow for RF and mixed signal (devices, models, libraries,...)
- Full mixed-signal library concept: digital, analog, special libraries (for noise sensitive applications)
- hitkit is fully compliant with our QS9000 quality flow and well tracked with release control, patches and customer interface system
- hitkit developers provide technical support
Sign a License Agreement
The hitkit License Agreement contains all terms and conditions of a non-exclusive and non-transferable right and license to use the ams process design kit “hitkit” with all its included software programs and libraries. A printable version of the hitkit License Agreement is available on our Foundry Support Server
Get access to the hitkit
Download the hitkit from our Foundry Support Server.
Use our design support services
Benefit from our consulting services for HV and RF device selection as well as ESD and EMC chip and system level knowledge. Shorten your time to market, optimize your resources by using our Place & Route, DRC, ERC, LVS and LVL layout services. Rely on a dedicated technical key account manager who attends to your project from the design phase through the engineering phase until series production and yield optimization. Full custom IC design service is provided via worldwide foundry partnerships & network (3rd party design houses).