AS7210 Smart Daylighting Manager
Standalone daylight sensing and integrated luminaire management
AS7210 is a highly-integrated Smart Lighting Manager with an embedded digital ambient light sensor (ALS). This provides single-device, closed-loop and automatic adjustment of the brightness of florescent and LED lamps and luminaires to maintain constant lux in response to available daylight. For streamlined system integration, luminaire control is through direct connection to 0-10V dimmers, with control outputs that include direct PWM to LED drivers or analog 0-10V to standard dimming ballasts.
Product in the design, validation or qualification phase of development.
- Photopic sensor for accurate LUX control
- Compatible with standard dimmer, occupancy controls and ballasts
- Built-in PWM generator for precise 1% dimming
- 2.3 x 2.5mm WLCSP package, 5 x 5mm LGA
- Automatic daylighting
- Direct 0-10V inputs/outputs
- Direct PWM interfaces
- Choice of compact 20-pin packages
|Sensor Type||Photopic Ambient Light|
|Smart Ltg Command Set||n/a|
|Lux/CCT Control||Lux hold|
Sense ambient light, dim and maintain brightness of luminaires and lamps in local loop control, automatic lumen maintenance, and simple control of luminaires and lamps.
- LED and florescent luminaires, troffers, high-bays
- Tack-head and downlights
- LED and florescent replacement lamps