PCap02 Capacitance-to-Digital Converter
Low-power CDC with integrated signal processor
Low-power capacitance-to-digital converter with wide input range (from fF to nF) and versatile configuration options.
PCap02 can be configured for highest sampling rates up to 500 kHz, lowest current consumption down to 2 uA or lowest noise of 15 aF (rms).
The internal signal processor allows for power-efficient and fast calculations, e.g. for sensor linearization or complex arithmetics.
- Wide input range (fF to nF)
- Low noise (15 aF rms)
- High update rate up to 500 kHz
- Low current consumption down to 2 uA
- Internal signal processor
- Enables platform designs (one part - different configurations)
- Enables compact designs due to internal signal processor
- Allows for low-power designs, e.g. wireless applications
- Enables mutli-channel designs (up to 8 sensors)
|Noise||15 aF @ 10pF|
|Operating supply range||2.1 to 3.6|
|Interface||SPI, I²C, PDM, PWM|
|Ambient temperature range [°C]||-40 to +125|