AS1118 LED Driver IC
64LED matrix driver IC
The AS1118 is a compact, SPI interfaced, dot-matrix LED driver IC for a 8x8 LED matrix or 8x 7-Segment LEDs. It includes a 4bit PWM for each segment and an external resistor can be used for analog current adjustment up to 5mA per LED. In addition the AS1118 offers a detailed short/open LED diagnostic as well as an enable/reset pin.
- Up to 64LEDs in a 8x8 matrix
- 4bit PWM per line/digit and Rext current control per matrix
- LED error diagnostic
- SPI interface with EN pin
- Drive high LED count very easily
- Individual brightness control of each digit/line
- Improves picture quality & reduces test/maintenance time
- Easy daisy chaining of drivers for big displays.
|LED current per output [mA]||5.5|
|Features||multiplexed, 1.8V, EN|
|LED-to-LED matching [%]||3|
|Supply voltage [V]||2.7 to 5.5|