AS5035 Rotary Sensor
8-bit rotary position sensor with ABI output
The AS5035 is an 8-bit rotary position sensor (previously known as encoder) with an incremental output. This means there are 64 pulses per revolution on the standardized quadrature output interface with an index pulse (=ABI-interface). This device fits perfectly for on-axis applications where a simple 2-pole magnet rotates above or below the sensor IC and the zero position can be programmed into the device.
Not Recommended for New Designs!
ams AG is discontinuing production of this device. Final lifetime buy order must be placed by December 31, 2017.
- Contactless angle and motion sensing
- User programmable zero position
- Diagnostic modes for magnet detection and power supply loss
- Immune to external magnetic stray fields
- Highest reliability and durability in harsh environments
- Great flexibility during assembly
- Operation safety
- Lower material cost (no magnetic shielding needed)
|Max speed [rpm]||30000|
|Overvoltage protection [ ]|
|Supply voltage [V]||3.3 or 5.0|
|Temperature range [°C]||-40 to +125|
- Motor speed and motion sensor
- Replacement of optical encoders
- Flow meters