AS3410 Active Noise Cancellation
Feedforward ANC solution for accessories
Integrated Active Noise Cancellation solution addressing feedforward architecture for Stereo wired headsets, suitable for music, video or mobile use.
Not Recommended for New Designs!
ams AG is discontinuing production of this device. Final lifetime buy order must be placed by January 31, 2018.
- >25dB noise reduction achievable
- High quality audio chain
- Fully electronic calibration
- Single Cell (AA/AAA) or 1.0V - 1.8V supply
- Superior performance
- Pure, unadulterated audio
- No manual intervention during production
- Unparalleled battery life
|Max output power (BTL, 1.8V, 32 Ohm) [mW]||125|
|SNR, THD (SE, 34mW, 32Ohm) [dB]||>100, <0.1%|
|ANC performance [dB]||>20|
|Supply voltage [V]||1.0 to 1.8|
- Headsets (Over-ear, On-ear and In-ear)
- Hands-Free Kits
- BT headsets
ams' ANC solutions address Receive Path Active Noise Cancellation with the objective to improve sound quality in and around portable consumer devices by reducing background ambient noise. The portfolio covers both feedforward and feedback topologies in both single ended stereo and mono BTL applications.