AS3922 Active Load Modulation
BoostedNFC analog front end for embedded payment and ticketing
The AS3922 is an analog front end with boostedNFC. Designed to sit in front of any dual interface Secure Element. Allowing payment functionality in ultra-small form factors such as SIM and µSD.
Please be informed that this item will be available for sales on ams.com website until January 3rd 2017. For further inquiries, please contact STMicroelectronics.
- BoostedNFC (Active Load Modulation)
- Automatic Antenna Tuning
- Automatic Power Adjustment
- ACLB, DCLB and NFC Wi interfaces
- Built in EEPROM
- Payment functionality in ultra-small form factors
- Tunes for different environments
- Works with lower power readers
- Connects with any dual interface SE
- Programmability for different phone models
|Protocols supported [ ]||ISO 14443A/B, FeliCa|
|Frequency [ MHz]||13.56|
|Antenna management [ ]||AAT APC|
|Supply [ V]||2.7 to 3.6|
|Bitrate [ kbps]||106|
|Temperature range [°C]||-25 to +85|
Typical HF RFID mobile phone bridging technologies such as microSD, SIM cards and ultra small dongles. Perfect for harsh environments where space is at a premium.