Staff Product Engineer (m/f)
Job No. 002590
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
Support of project team in product development phase
o Co-operation within project team for review meetings, Design FMEAs and Test FMEAs
o Support of first silicon evaluation
o Lead product qualification programme.
o Correlate lab measurements with wafersort and finaltest results
Support design - production transfer flow
o Statistical analysis of device characterisation data
o Take over project responsibility
Sustaining of industrialized products during production phase
o Yield monitoring
o Review production costs and define cost reduction programs.
o Support quality department in analysis of field returns
o Act as central interface for all product specific topics
o Apply and maintain test and analysis methodologies.
o Cooperation with various departments in the continuous quality improvement programme.
o Feedback problems and solutions to design and production departments (Design for Manufacturability)
- Technical education in Electronic Engineering, Semiconductor Physics, Telematics, Informatics or equivalent background
- Experience in evaluation of analogue electronic circuits and/or setting up lab bench tests.
- Passion for analytical work and electrical failure analysis
- Good Communicative Skills including good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- initiative, team oriented
Place of Employment:
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.