Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist, Asia
Job No. 002143
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
- • Involve and support in assigned C&B related programs and projects for the region
- • Involve in the job benchmarking, market surveys, market data analytic, market competitiveness review and annual compensation review cycle
- • Review and ensure compliance in salary proposals for new hires, off-cycle increment cases
- • Involve and support in any M&A and C&B harmonisation project
- • Review, draft, and update any C&B related policies to align business needs and meet local or corporate requirement
- • Involve and ensure proper governance in International mobility
- • Communicate and advise HRBPs and HRSS team on compensation and benefits programs
- • Perform any other duties and projects as assigned based on business needs.
- • Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits with MNCs
- • Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and with good analytical skill
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work resourcefully and collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- • Good knowledge of Asia employment laws & regulations, and proficiency in computer-based application (e.g. Microsoft Office, SAP).
Place of Employment:
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.