Job No. 002547
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform basic and complex mechanism design.
- Design system-level optical simulation models. Perform extensive opto-mechanical simulations. Interprete and report on results
- Supply product functionality details for datasheet generation
- Optional: Knowledge of optics, optical science and/or optical sensing
- Optional: Semiconductor industry experience
- Technical school certificate in Mechanical Design or drafting or, Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Physics or related field of study
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred with some demonstrated areas of study in optics or physics a plus.
- Hands-on 3D model development using SolidWorks
- Strong background with engineering processes, design and testing methodologies
- Experience in writing specifications, concept studies and vendor comparison
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver, to participate in a cross functional development team
Place of Employment:
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.