Industrialization Engineer (m/f)
Job No. 002586
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
Your knowledge and experience within the industry in engineering disciplines as well as project management, operations, test/product engineering and quality management roles will contribute to our outstanding team of professionals.
As an Industrialization Engineer you are responsible for Customer oriented operational topics and Management of Production RampUps. Main Focus will be support of Business Line Medical Imaging Sensors and Speciality Sensors.
- Project Support and Management
- Logistic backend support
- Responsibility of Forecast concerning Operational Aspects
- Management of customer communication in case of exceptional situations
- Responsibility and managment of Product Ramp-Ups in close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Technical education in Electronic Engineering, Semiconductor Physics, Telematics, Informatics or equivalent background
- Experience in business processes; understanding of semiconductor process ( FAB process, packaging know how,…)
- Good communications skills
- High flexibility
- Sense of urgency
- Customer oriented
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Commercial understanding
Place of Employment:
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.