Expert for Test Hardware Design and Layout (m/f)
Job No. 002368
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
Development of Test hardware.
- Perform effective problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Provide application & technical support to test engineering, test maintenance, test production.
- Involvement on all technical aspects of products in production and therefore being an integral part of the definition and development of future products.
- Project coordination with internal and external partners.
- HTL electronic or comparable
- Ability to perform effective problem solving and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of standard MS-Software
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to perform substantially independent technical work
- Experience in PCB assembly and layout software
- Work independently in problem solving and accomplishment of tasks
- Customer and team oriented
Place of Employment:
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.